Welcome Message

90% of people of who try to make money online who Google fail. 100% of people who I have taught succeed!

So, sit back, take the afternoon off, get a cup of coffee and Start Reading. ***** This Blog Reads like a book. New Posts are added to the BOTTOM of the page! *** JUST UPDATED TODAY! *** 1/16/2010 ****

About Me

0

Posted on : 4:56 PM | By : Myself | In :



5 years ago I graduated from college with a degree in teaching and started the pain staking task of haunting for a job. The job haunting was going slow, and I started to become desperate to earn some money. And so I did what ever college educated person does when they can't find a job - I started a webpage. I didn't know it then, but that little webpage opened the doors to my second career! Fast forward 5 years, and I now am 100% self-employeed by the world wide web. Most of my online money comes from google adsense. Here I'll teach you everything you need to know to make money with google!

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Comments (0)

Post a Comment